IrfanView is my image viewer of choice, but MycView has me very interested. It's so tiny - 37kB! But, it still manages to pack many useful features including command-line and keyboard shortcuts. Here's the complete list:
- Reading image format JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNM, EMF, WMF, ICO, CUR.
- Reading lists LST files, SLD (XnView).
- Automatic closing at the end of the slideshow with the parameter "/c".
- Display in a window or full screen with the key "Enter".
- Opening a new file with the keystrokes "Ctrl-O".
- Opening a new directory with the keystrokes "Ctrl-D".
- Number of loops defined with the parameter "/l".
- Number of seconds per image defined with the parameter "/s".
- Open the context menu with the Right-clic or "M".
- Change the background color with the option "/b".
- Automatic rotation with the exif information.
- Browse images with thumbnails.
- Zoom and scrolling the image.
- Interface and help in English, French, German.
Grab MycView here